Sunday 8 July 2007

Milborne Port, Somerset

The second update for the weekend was finally the completion of the second part of the 1841 census for this parish. You can get to the page by clicking the link above.

This particular transcription has proved to be a bit of a challenge. It has had everything in it, from bad handwriting to shocking spelling along with the usual faded writing in some parts. Just to finish off my frustration last night my web editor decided to crash and guest what? I had not saved my work for over an hour at that stage. Luckily I did not loose too much.

I am not too sure what is coming next as I do have several things on the go, but depending on work I shall try to keep to putting new transcriptions online every 7 to 10 days or so.

Roger

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei teu blog pelo google tá bem interessante gostei desse post. Quando der dá uma passada pelo meu blog, é sobre camisetas personalizadas, mostra passo a passo como criar uma camiseta personalizada bem maneira. Se você quiser linkar meu blog no seu eu ficaria agradecido, até mais e sucesso. (If you speak English can see the version in English of the Camiseta Personalizada. If he will be possible add my blog in your blogroll I thankful, bye friend).